Rabu, 19 Juni 2013

Nice Fit, Looks nice on

shoes woman Reebok Womens Drifting Seaweed Bandeau

Reebok Womens Drifting Seaweed Bandeau

It did take a little while for this product to be shipped to me, keeping me anxious in trying them out. But once I received them in the mail, I was THRILLED to discover how easy they were to put into the bikini pad inserts, and they INSTANTLY made "everything" look more appealing. I've been having this issue with a certain bikini top because it tied in the front, and it didn't lift the way I wanted it to. But once I put the Swim Shapers in, they completely did what I wanted them to do. Provide the perfect lift, that didn't look fake or like something was in my top. This is a MUST BUY if you want just a firm lift for your bikini top. The pads are not rediculously firm either, but rather very comfortable. Haven't tested them out in a pool yet, but I'm sure they will be just fine (: I had to order the cup C/D even though I am a 34B...but thanks to another review someone wrote, I was lucky (: The pads "create" the c/d cup. Just keep that in mind before you order them. Besides that, no problem what so ever! MUST BUY!

Get your Reebok Womens Drifting Seaweed Bandeau Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Great fit! I wore it in the ocean on a pretty choppy day and it only budged a little bit - to be expected. I'm sure if I had the included halter strap in place it wouldn't have moved at all.
    The colors and placement of the design are very flattering. I am also pleased with the quality and construction of the suit. It feels very well made.

    BalasHapus
  2. I Ordered the bathing suit for a vacation in the south. I did not want straps so this looked perfect. It is a good fit, fairly long in the body so it has forgiveness towards varied body types. The bandeau top stays in place while swimming even with a busty figure. It even stayed in place while diving through waves. Attractive colour combination, It is as attractive in person as it is in the photo. I like the high cut leg as it makes for a very sleek look. A quality product which withstands Salt water very well. I am very, very happy with this bathing suit.

    BalasHapus