Sabtu, 10 Agustus 2013

Beautiful outfit!

statement ring Mud Pie Baby girls Perfectly Princess

Mud Pie Baby girls Perfectly Princess

I have been searching so hard to find an appropriate swimsuit for this summer! I stumbled across boyleg swim attire and found this little jem! I am a 20 years old so I wanted a one piece that doesn't make me look 12-years-old or like a mom; I wanted something fashionable, something attractive. I am 5'2", 115lbs, size 33 B/C cup and have a large-ish butt for my size. The x-small fits perfectly! It covers my butt and doesn't show too much cleveage but is fitting in all the right places. The slight ruffles in the front hide any bloating or tummy chub and the pads in the top portion give a perfect little lift.
The only complaint I would have is that the picture made the red/white one look pink. I was excited for the pink until I received a red/white suit. I checked its profile and sure enough, it says red/white right there. Good thing I love red too! I should have read more carefully and not relied on how the picture looks on my particular computer. No worries though. Still very satisfied and very appropriate!

Get your Mud Pie Baby girls Perfectly Princess Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Absolutely adorable...fantastic quality the matching hat is also a must to complete suit. Will definitely purchase more mud pie clothing

    BalasHapus
  2. We love it, it's absolutely darling and good quality! The shipping was very fast! Thank you so much! We are very happy with your product!

    BalasHapus
  3. This is the cutest bathing suit EVER! I can't wait for our daughter to be born in June so that I can put her in it! She is going to be the best dressed on the beach and at the pool! I love that it snaps at the bottom too. There is nothing worse then trying to change a diaper in a wet one piece bathing suit.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is just as adorable as in the picture. Wont fit her long but she will be introduced to water very early. I even found a matching hat for it pink trim and all.

    BalasHapus
  5. This little swimsuit is adorable! I can't wait to see my granddaughter in it this summer. I ordered the dress of the same pattern for her first birthday. These outfits are precious!

    BalasHapus
  6. I couldn't have been more pleased with this purchase. I purchased it for my 7 month old granddaughter, and she looked perfect! The picture, though beautiful, did not do it justice! Only thing is, this is really not for swimming or water, but for a baby was wonderful!

    BalasHapus
  7. Let me start by saying this is not bathing suit material! I will be using this as a regular outfit. I do love it though. It is so adorable and worth the money.

    BalasHapus
  8. This bathing suit is really cute. The quality is much better then I expected for the price. The ruffles are really full.

    BalasHapus